- 1. Push for mail-in balloting in all states. Some (Washington, Colorado) require it (with exceptions). 40 million were expected to vote by mail — let’s make it 90 million.
- 2. A church I visited substituted Souls-to-the-Post in place of Souls-to-the-Polls. They had a church “ballot fill-in” picnic. (These meets may have to be “virtual.”)
- 3. Check your registration NOW so you don’t have to be one of the three MILLION voters who must go in to fill out a bogus provisional ballot.
- 4. Extend early voting hours and locations. I find that early voting stations are virtually empty (except for Souls-to-Polls Sunday). You saw all those lines of fools waiting hours to vote in California. Two days before, I stood in the giant UCLA voting station for an hour and exactly three students came in to vote.
- 5. When you fill in that absurd absentee ballot and envelope — have someone else check it over to make sure you filled in the envelope carefully, signed it in TWO places (most states), with your registration signature, and ONLY using the official envelope.
Decades ago, the right wing said, “Better dead than Red.” Today: “Better postal than Orange.”